Répondre au sujet
Job well Done
akahaw
Leecher - Spammer
Leecher - Spammer

Répondre en citant
I'd like to thank everybody on this forum and of course the administrator and the moderators , guys i'm really impressed by the great effort you put on creating and maitaining this forum .. honestly this might be our only connection to mezoued for us in USA...
Keep up the good work, and i suggest a Donation section where we can help with keeping this forum and the downloads UP and RUNNING :-)
not much Tunisian Music out there to download and it's mostly the old songs on P2P programs.. then there is the bandwith limit for those who share them and it just takes for ever to Download them.. but i see here how nice and outstanding the sharing concept ..
Oh yeah, one more suggestion why not a link to queue the songs on emulle ..

Thanks Again.. Good Luck.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateurEnvoyer un message privé
Re: Job well Done
Mezoued.fr.st
Administrateur
Administrateur

Répondre en citant
akahaw a écrit:
I'd like to thank everybody on this forum and of course the administrator and the moderators , guys i'm really impressed by the great effort you put on creating and maitaining this forum .. honestly this might be our only connection to mezoued for us in USA...
Keep up the good work, and i suggest a Donation section where we can help with keeping this forum and the downloads UP and RUNNING :-)
not much Tunisian Music out there to download and it's mostly the old songs on P2P programs.. then there is the bandwith limit for those who share them and it just takes for ever to Download them.. but i see here how nice and outstanding the sharing concept ..
Oh yeah, one more suggestion why not a link to queue the songs on emulle ..

Thanks Again.. Good Luck.

- Hello and welcome to our Tunisian MezouedLand :sm15:

- We have a project to make sahring mezoued songs files and other tunisian cultural files such as Films and theater on P2P .

- We are a community with Tunisians from allover the world and especially from Tunisia, France, Germany .

See you later. :sm9:

Can you speak in french even bad, because the majority of members of this forum speak only french and arabic

Administrateur
Administrateur

Répondre en citant
honestly this might be our only connection to mezoued for us in USA...

c est valable pour tous les tunisiens outside of Tunisia tunisie
Voir le profil de l'utilisateurEnvoyer un message privéVisiter le site web du posteur
Mezoued.fr.st
Administrateur
Administrateur

Répondre en citant
zigoomar a écrit:
honestly this might be our only connection to mezoued for us in USA...

c est valable pour tous les tunisiens outside of Tunisia tunisie

Même sur la lune il n'y a qu'un endroit pour écouter le mezoued, c'est notre groupement de sites :sm16: :sm16: :sm16: